Acquiring the knowledge of a workplace trainer and assessor can be acquired through many different avenues, not all of which involve a 5 to 8 day training course. Life is to short to sit through a full course when you already have the skills and knowledge required to be competent.
Are you or have you been:
- Working in a Training environment or in a training role
- Familiar with the Vocational Education System
- Can engage a classroom full of people
- Created learning programs for others, and
- Been a part of the assessing process
If you have the knowledge and experience it is likely that we would be able to get you on your way to your Cert IV quickly. Why not call us now to discuss your specific situation and lets see how we can best help you.
PFI Consulting can either completely recognise your prior learning, or simply provide you with gap training that will both accelerate the process and ensure you have all the required skills/knowledge you are going to need.
Then Contact us now for information on our RPL, Gap Training or Accelerated learning pathways.